Skid Loader John Deere
Skid Loader / Skid-Steer 320G
To maximize productivity and comfort, an array of enhancements have been made to the spacious and comfortable cab on the mid frame sized machines to keep operators satisfied throughout the entire day.
- The sealed and pressurized cab helps ensure that outside noise is reduced and also keeps the inside cleaner.
- Optional air ride heated seat provides customers working throughout the cold winter months increased comfort and optional Bluetooth radio enables streaming of content from a cell phone.
- Removable glass windows, from inside the cab, without the need for tools means that windows can be easily, quickly, and adequately cleaned to improve machine visibility
- Multiple slip-resistant steps and ergonomically placed handles mounted on the interior and exterior of the machine result in a safer and more natural way to get in and out of the cab
Enhanced visibility features enable the operator to view the jobsite to be as precise and productive as possible while also increasing jobsite awareness.
- Optional deluxe LED lighting provides increased visibility early in the morning or at night over the standard halogen package
- Clear sight from the seat under the boom arms to see the tires, even when the boom is down and great visibility to the cutting edges and Quik-Tatch™ lock and unlock indicators
- Rear view camera, low sloped hood and a high cross-tube on the upper-linkage result in unmatched rear visibility
The 320G is a reliable machine with low owning and operating costs that also offers customers an array of productivity features for rental companies, landscapers, or contractors.
- Increased bucket breakout forces result in better handling of pallets of pavers or other heavy materials in addition to helping heap the bucket with larger loads.
- Optional ISO-H switchable controls with EH Joystick Performance Package that allows operators to choose the pattern they prefer
- Differential steering allows the operator to maintain speed and traction when pushing through a turn
- Standard two-speed drivetrain delivers travel speeds up to 12 mph for Skid Steers that allow operators to get from one side of the job to the other much quicker